Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sangam House Article


Last week Melissa wrote another article for The Jakarta Post newspaper.  This article was a feature on one of our favorite restaurants in Yogyakarta, the Sangam House.  I was never a huge fan of Indian food.....now I am!  I shot photographs for the article during the day and at night.  Melissa and I are finding that we make a good time for writing and publishing articles.  I can do the graphics while she can write.  The first photo is a collage I created from photographs take at night and during the day.









2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Yes, you both DO make a good team. Your photos make the decor and food look good even to me - a NON Eastern foodie!! I love the bright colors and eclectic style of the restaurant. Nice job, both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also interesting how the tables have recessed areas in the center. New to me!

    ReplyDelete