Friday, January 1, 2010

Farewell Sunset

Well my time in Indonesia has come to an end for now.  A few days before leaving Indonesia, I went out on my final Indo@night blog excursion and shot a sunset.  I will miss shooting Indo and the amazing landscape it offers.  I have learned and grown alot in my ability as a photographer.  As I adjust back into the swing of things in the US I am now pondering my next photography project......

Thanks for everyone's support and feedback.  I truly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning sunsets, Todd; and a very appropriate subject (sunset, end of the day, etc.) to end your Indo blog. Yes, you have grown as a photographer - these 6 months have been a great opportunity for you. CulveratNight doesn't have quite the chache that Indo does, but I know you'll find something interesting to shoot. I look forward to the next chapter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great post to sunset this blog- very well done indeed. I'll miss your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs Todd.....what a pleasure it's been to read Indo@Night for the pat months...I looked forward to them with great anticipation! Now on to South Central LA!

    ReplyDelete