Saturday, November 7, 2009

Going to the barber shop - Obama


Last night I got my hair cut at a barber shop called Obama.  I've been there a few times to cut my hair and they are always nice and friendly towards me.  For 50 cents a hair cut you can't go wrong.  Last time I got a "Beckham" cut, which is a little mohawk.  This time I declined and just got a short buzz cut.  






A bridge near UKDW


Lens Update:  Yesterday I went to the camera shop and picked up my lens.  It was not broken or scratched.  PHEW!!!  All I needed to do was replace the cracked filter.  

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post! Pretty hip barber shop. I would have loved to have seen your Beckham cut :-) And I love the sign with 2 very western looking cartoon figures - and a helmet in the lower left in case the cut was bad! Those are cool decorations on the light poles - nice shot. And I'm glad you only have a filter to replace. You got off easy on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice capture of the sign @ sunset. Next time do the fauxhawk... stylish but not as edgy as a full mow. You and Ronan could be twins.
    http://blearyeyedfather.blogspot.com/2009/02/turtlespotting-punkrocking.html

    ReplyDelete