Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jembatan Merah is my home....

Jemabatan Merah means "red bridge". This is where I live. Ok, not exactly on the bridge but pretty close. When locals ask I simply tell them "Jembatan Merah". I pass this bridge daily. It is a weird 3 way intersection with no stop signs and I still, after 4 months, haven't figured out who actually has the right of way. People honk, not to be rude but to simply make fellow motorists aware. I figured I needed to shoot this for my blog. I really like the color coordination of the Indo flag, motor lights, and the red bridge.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice :-) Imagine living on a bridge (ha ha) The night shots give you a good indication of what part of the bridge goes which direction (traffic flow), but even so, it would be too intimidating for me! Keep honking!!!

    ReplyDelete